Tyler Johnson starting for Nets Wednesday in place of injured James Harden
Brooklyn Nets guard Tyler Johnson will start Wednesday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
James Harden was ruled out of Wednesday's game due to a neck injury, leaving the Nets without their Big Three and a spot open atop the lineup. For now, Johnson will assume that role, stepping into the main ball-handling spot for the starting five.
Our models project Johnson for 8.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 15.7 FanDuel points across 25.3 minutes of action.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Spurs' Romeo Langford (hamstring) available Wednesday April 13th, 2022
- Spurs' Lonnie Walker (back) not included on Wednesday's injury report April 12th, 2022
- Spurs' Romeo Langford (hamstring) probable on Wednesday April 12th, 2022
- Keita Bates-Diop coming off Spurs' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Zach Collins coming off Spurs' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Keldon Johnson (knee) starting for Spurs on Sunday; Keita Bates-Diop back to bench April 10th, 2022