James Harden (neck) questionable for Nets Wednesday in back-to-back
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden (neck soreness) is questionable to play Wednesday against the Utah Jazz.
Harden played 40 minutes on Tuesday while dealing with a sore neck and the Nets may decide to give him the night off on the second leg of the back-to-back. Kyrie Irving (personal) and Kevin Durant (hamstring) remain out, so most of the playmaking responsibilities will likely be left to Tyler Johnson and Chris Chiozza if Harden sits as well. Nets head coach Steve Nash said Tuesday that Johnson would have started if Harden didn't play.
numberFire’s models currently project Harden for 53.3 FanDuel points versus the Jazz and he has a salary of $11,300 on Wednesday’s 11-game slate.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Danny Green (knee) out for remainder of Sixers' Thursday Game 6 matchup May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Matisse Thybulle (foot) active on Thursday May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) available for Thursday's Game 6 May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Matisse Thybulle (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Thursday May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face, thumb) available for Game 5 on Tuesday May 10th, 2022