Rudy Gobert (hip) questionable for Jazz Friday
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert (left hip contusion) is questionable for Friday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Gobert apparently injured his hip during Thursday's contest. That could explain why he finished with 10 points, Gobert's lowest point total in nearly a month. Derrick Favors would likely draw the start if Gobert sits Friday and Georges Niang would be in line for minutes at center.
numberFire’s models project Gobert for 36.8 FanDuel points versus the Raptors and he has a salary of $8,500 on Friday’s 10-game slate. Favors is averaging 1.0 and Niang is averaging 0.8 FanDuel points per minute when Gobert isn't on the court this season.
- Marvin Bagley (groin) doubtful for Sacramento Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Kevin Durant good to go for Nets on back-to-back Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) out once again for Indiana Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (injury recovery) ruled out for Toronto Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Brooklyn's James Harden (hamstring) available with minute limit on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Miami's Victor Oladipo (quad) to miss rest of season May 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Jazz on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Utah on Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) ruled out for Memphis Friday May 6th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again on Wednesday May 4th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again on Monday May 2nd, 2021