Kings' Marvin Bagley (hand) avoids surgery, out a minimum 4 weeks
Sacramento Kings forward Marvin Bagley will miss at least a month due to a hand fracture.
That's what the team announced Thursday night. Bagley fractured his hand in Monday's game, leading to a Tyrese Haliburton start on Wednesday night. There was concern that Bagley's injury would require a surgical fix, so while that was avoided, he won't be reevaluated for at least 4 weeks. Look for Haliburton to see more minutes if the Kings remain in a small-ball starting lineup. Nemanja Bjelica could also see more minutes off the bench.
In 37 games this season, Bagley has averaged 13.9 points, 7.4 rebounds and 25.8 FanDuel points.
- Indiana's Aaron Holiday (toe) inactive for Tuesday's matchup against 76ers May 11th, 2021
- Sixers starting Seth Curry (hip) in Tuesday's lineup, Tyrese Maxey to bench May 11th, 2021
- Pacers starting Justin Holiday in place of Edmond Sumner (ankle) Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) starting for inactive Matisse Thybulle on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Mike Scott drawing start Tuesday for 76ers in absence of Joel Embiid (illness) May 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Jazz on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) probable for Kings Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Kings' Harrison Barnes (adductor) doubtful Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Kings' Harrison Barnes (adductor) out again on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) questionable for Sacramento Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Kings' Harrison Barnes (adductor) out again on Friday May 7th, 2021