Terence Davis coming off Raptors' bench Wednesday night
Toronto Raptors guard Terence Davis will play with the second unit Wednesday in the team's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Davis has been starting as of late, but the Raptors are getting reinforcements Wednesday. A few players are making their return from the NBA's health and safety protocols, and that includes Fred VanVleet. VanVleet will return to the starting five, and Davis will revert to a role off the bench.
Our models project Davis for 9.2 points, 2.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 16.1 FanDuel points across 19.9 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Kings' Alex Len (back) ruled out for Sunday April 10th, 2022
- De'Aaron Fox (hand) still sidelined to end Kings' season April 10th, 2022
- Kings' Alex Len (back) out on Saturday April 8th, 2022
- Alex Len (back) out again Tuesday for Sacramento April 5th, 2022
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (hand) will not play Tuesday April 4th, 2022