Terence Davis coming off Raptors' bench Wednesday night
Toronto Raptors guard Terence Davis will play with the second unit Wednesday in the team's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Davis has been starting as of late, but the Raptors are getting reinforcements Wednesday. A few players are making their return from the NBA's health and safety protocols, and that includes Fred VanVleet. VanVleet will return to the starting five, and Davis will revert to a role off the bench.
Our models project Davis for 9.2 points, 2.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 16.1 FanDuel points across 19.9 minutes of action.
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Cam Johnson (wrist) out for Suns on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Bulls' Tomas Satoransky (ankle) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Suns' Deandre Ayton (knee) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson (chest) out for Boston on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) won't return for Kings on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Marvin Bagley (groin) sidelined again Thursday for Kings May 13th, 2021