Pascal Siakam (protocols) questionable for Raptors Wednesday
Toronto Raptors power forward Pascal Siakam (health and safety protocols) is questionable to play on Wednesday against the Detroit Pistons.
Siakam, Malachi Flynn, Patrick McCaw, and Fred VanVleet have all been cleared to practice after being sidelined due to the NBA's health and safety protocols. Siakam, Flynn, and McCaw are all questionable to play Wednesday while VanVleet is doubtful. OG Anunoby remains out. Norman Powell and Kyle Lowry will not be leaned on as much for offensive production if Siakam is cleared and there will be fewer minutes for the likes of De'Andre Bembry and Stanley Johnson.
Siakam is averaging 39.6 FanDuel points per game this season. Powell is averaging an additional 0.1 FanDuel points per minute and registering a usage increase of 2.9 percent when Siakam isn't on the court this season.
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not travel to Phoenix for the start of the Western Conference Finals June 19th, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 19th, 2021
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021