Aaron Gordon (injury management) out Friday for Magic in second leg
Orlando Magic forward Aaron Gordon (left ankle injury management) will not play Friday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gordon only played 14 minutes Thursday in his return from a multi-game absence and he will be held out on the second leg of Orlando's back-to-back. Evan Fournier (groin), Terrence Ross (knee), and James Ennis (calf) are all still out, so the Magic will likely lean heavily on Nikola Vucevic once again. Gary Clark is a candidate to join Dwayne Bacon and the rest of the starting lineup.
numberFire's models prefer Al-Farouq Aminu and Michael Carter-Williams as value options for Friday's seven-game slate. Aminu is our top overall value at the power forward position while MCW is among our top-five options at point guard. Aminu has a salary of $3,500 and is projected for 19.9 FanDuel points while MCW has a salary of $4,900 with a projection of 26.6 FanDuel points.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jamal Murray (knee) remaining out for Nuggets in Game 3 April 20th, 2022
- DeMarcus Cousins playing bench role for Nuggets on Saturday April 16th, 2022
- Denver's Nikola Jokic (wrist) starting at center, DeMarcus Cousins out of Saturday's lineup April 16th, 2022
- Austin Rivers out of Denver's Game 1 Saturday lineup against Warriors April 16th, 2022
- Aaron Gordon (hamstring) starting for Nuggets on Saturday, Austin Rivers playing bench role April 16th, 2022
- Bryn Forbes playing with Nuggets' second unit on Saturday night April 16th, 2022