Cavaliers' Darius Garland (groin) questionable to play Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Darius Garland is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Garland is dealing with a groin injury, one that is putting him in jeopardy of missing Friday's tilt. Should he miss out, Damyean Dotson could be in line for more work. Keep an eye on Garland's status over the next 23 hours.
Our models project Garland for 15.2 points, 2.4 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 27.6 FanDuel points across 31.9 minutes of action.
- Markieff Morris starting for Lakers Wednesday in place of injured Anthony Davis May 12th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker starting for Lakers Wednesday in place of injured Alex Caruso May 12th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Indiana Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Cam Johnson (wrist) remains out for Phoenix Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Damyean Dotson coming off Cavaliers' bench on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Kevin Love (knee) starting in Wednesday's lineup, Damyean Dotson coming off Cleveland's bench May 12th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) remains sidelined on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Cavaliers' Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Kevin Love returning for Cavaliers Wednesday following breather May 12th, 2021
- Isaiah Hartenstein (concussion) out again for Cleveland on Wednesday May 11th, 2021