Terence Davis (ankle) available for Raptors Thursday night
Toronto Raptors guard Terence Davis is available to play Thursday in the team's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Davis was considered questionable to play coming into game day, but the 23-year-old has been given the green light to suit up in the first game out of the All-Star Break. Look for him to get minutes on the wing with the second unit.
Our models project Davis for 10.4 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 17.3 FanDuel points across 24.5 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Kings' Alex Len (back) ruled out for Sunday April 10th, 2022
- De'Aaron Fox (hand) still sidelined to end Kings' season April 10th, 2022
- Kings' Alex Len (back) out on Saturday April 8th, 2022
- Alex Len (back) out again Tuesday for Sacramento April 5th, 2022
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (hand) will not play Tuesday April 4th, 2022