New Orleans' Alonzo Gee expected to be in starting lineup
New Orleans Pelicans guard/forward Alonzo Gee will likely start at the two-spot for Thursday's game versus the Oklahoma City Thunder, with Bryce Dejean-Jones (fractured wrist) out, according to New Orleans coach Alvin Gentry.
Gee has done little to nothing in his previous starts this season, so this doesn't cause any ripples in the fantasy waters. Toney Douglas will likely earn some extended run tonight with the Pelicans hurting for backcourt depth, but he's not much more than a streamer option for those seeking some steals and 3-point shooting.
Gee is outside of the top 100 with a -2.8 nERD on the year. This will be his 35th start of the season, and he has averaged 4.0 points and 3.2 rebounds in his previous stints with the first unit.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021