Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) will play Thursday night
Golden State Warriors forward Kelly Oubre will play Thursday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Oubre missed the final couple contests before the All-Star Break, but it seems as though the layoff was just what the doctor - or training staff - ordered. Look for Damion Lee to revert to a bench role in Oubre's return to the court.
Our models project Oubre for 17.7 points, 6.0 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 31.5 FanDuel points across 35.0 minutes of action.
- Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Jazz on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Orlando's Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) starting on Tuesday in place of Mo Bamba (illness) May 11th, 2021
- Orlando's Mohamed Bamba (illness) ruled out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Isaiah Hartenstein (concussion) out again for Cleveland on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony not on Portland's Wednesday injury report May 11th, 2021
- Boston's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Robert Williams (toe) on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) doesn't need surgery, out 1-2 weeks May 6th, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (hip) available on Tuesday May 4th, 2021
- Draymond Green (hip) expected to play Tuesday for Warriors May 4th, 2021
- Golden State's Draymond Green (hip) questionable on Tuesday May 4th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) will play Monday for Warriors May 3rd, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) a game-time decision for Warriors Monday May 3rd, 2021