Hawks' Cam Reddish (Achilles) to be re-evaluated in a week
The Atlanta Hawks will re-evaluate Cam Reddish's Achilles tendon in one week, following the forward's non-surgical procedure on Monday.
Per The Athletic's Chris Kirschner, Reddish will be placed in a walking boot as he recovers from today's non-surgical procedure on his injured Achilles tendon. Reddish has missed six games already with this injury and could now miss several more.
Tony Snell has been an every-game starter since Reddish's injury, and will likely continue to fill that role until Reddish returns. Snell has averaged 31.3 minutes per game since Reddish left the starting lineup, with 8.8 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Torrey Craig coming off the bench for Suns on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Chimezie Metu starting for Kings on Tuesday in place of injured Marvin Bagley (leg) May 11th, 2021
- Dallas' Dwight Powell ejected on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Marvin Bagley (leg) out for Kings on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jae Crowder starting for Suns on Tuesday, Torrey Craig coming off the bench May 11th, 2021
- Atlanta's Kevin Huerter starting for injured Tony Snell on Monday May 10th, 2021
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) available for Hawks Monday May 10th, 2021
- Atlanta's Tony Snell (Achilles) ruled out for Monday's game against Wizards May 10th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) questionable for Monday May 9th, 2021
- Tony Snell (Achilles) questionable for Atlanta on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) cleared for Hawks against Suns May 5th, 2021