Raptors' Stanley Johnson starting Thursday over Yuta Watanabe
Toronto Raptors guard/forward Stanley Johnson will start on Thursday against the Boston Celtics.
Johnson will replace Yuta Watanabe in the starting lineup and be joined by Kyle Lowry, Norman Powell, De'Andre Bembry, and Aron Baynes. Johnson played 17 scoreless minutes off the bench Wednesday with a rebound, assist, and block. The Raptors remain without Fred VanVleet, Pascal Siakam, OG Anunoby, Patrick McCaw, and Malachi Flynn due to health and safety protocols.
numberFire’s models project Johnson for 20.5 minutes and 15.1 FanDuel points versus the Celtics. He has a salary of $3,500 on Thursday’s nine-game slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Raptors have the third-lowest implied total (106.3 points) among the 18 teams playing.
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Josh Jackson (tooth) joining Pistons' starters Tuesday for Frank Jackson (ankle) May 11th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (illness) ruled out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) available for Dallas on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Denver's Aaron Gordon (calf) starting on Tuesday, JaMychal Green to bench May 11th, 2021
- Desmond Bane starting for Memphis on Tuesday in place of Jaren Jackson Jr. (injury management) May 11th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe coming off the bench for Toronto on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Stanley Johnson starting Tuesday for Toronto, Yuta Watanabe with bench May 11th, 2021
- Raptors starting Chris Boucher (knee) in Tuesday's lineup against Clippers May 11th, 2021
- Chris Boucher (knee) listed as questionable on Toronto's Tuesday injury report May 10th, 2021
- Raptors rule out Kyle Lowry (rest) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (hip) out again Tuesday for Raptors May 10th, 2021