Frank Ntilikina (quad) a game-time call for Knicks Thursday
New York Knicks point guard Frank Ntilikina (right quad contusion) is a game-time decision on Thursday against the Detroit Pistons, per head coach Tom Thibodeau.
Ntilikina and Elfrid Payton (hamstring) will go through their pregame workouts before a decision is made on their status for the 7:30pm ET tip-off. Derrick Rose (protocols) has already been ruled out for a second straight game, so Ntilikina or Payton will be in line for a large workload if the other is ruled out. Immanuel Quickley will take on as much as he can handle and Kevin Knox will likely play more if the Knicks rule out both guards in question.
The Pistons are allowing the ninth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the point guard position this season. Ntilikina has a salary of $4,000 on Thursday's nine-game slate.
- Cam Johnson (wrist) questionable for Suns on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Norman Powell (knee) probable for Portland Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) remains out for Cavaliers Friday May 6th, 2021
- Lu Dort (hip) will play for Thunder Thursday night May 6th, 2021
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (knee) not listed on Friday's injury report May 6th, 2021
- Avery Bradley (personal) out for Houston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) doubtful for New York on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Knicks' Immanuel Quickley (ankle) doubtful for Friday May 6th, 2021
- Taj Gibson coming off Knicks' bench on Wednesday May 5th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) starting for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson back to bench May 5th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) available on Wednesday May 5th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) expected back for Knicks Wednesday May 5th, 2021