Kelly Oubre (wrist) questionable for Warriors again Thursday
Golden State Warriors small forward Kelly Oubre (left wrist sprain) is questionable to play Thursday versus the Phoenix Suns.
Stephen Curry (rest) and Draymond Green (ankle recovery) have already been ruled out for the Warriors' final game before the All-Star break, so Oubre will be busy if cleared to play. Otherwise, more responsibilities on offense will go to Andrew Wiggins and Kent Bazemore. Damion Lee should also see more work off the bench if Oubre sits again.
numberFire’s models project Oubre for 33.1 FanDuel points versus the Suns and he has a salary of $7,200 on Thursday’s nine-game slate. James Wiseman is leading the Warriors with a 31.4 usage percentage and Wiggins is second (30.7) when Steph, Dray, and Oubre aren't on the court this season.
- Ben Rortvedt in Twins' Saturday lineup June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021