Buddy Hield (ankle) questionable for Kings Thursday
Sacramento Kings shooting guard Buddy Hield (right ankle sprain) is questionable to play Thursday against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Hield played through his injury on Wednesday and scored 29 points on 11-of-15 shooting (7-of-11 3-pointers) with 6 rebounds, 6 assists, and 1 steal over 42 minutes. He should continue to see more work on offense with Tyrese Haliburton (calf) sidelined. Kyle Guy will likely take on more minutes if Hield is held out Thursday.
numberFire’s models project Hield for 27.9 FanDuel points versus the Warriors and he has a salary of $6,400 on Thursday’s nine-game slate. Hield is averaging 45.1 FanDuel points over the last two contests.
- Knicks' Reggie Bullock (ankle) upgraded Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) now probable for Knicks Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris (injury management) out Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) probable for Hawks versus Orlando May 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) questionable for Hawks' back-to-back May 13th, 2021
- Marvin Bagley (groin) doubtful for Sacramento Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Chimezie Metu starting for Kings on Tuesday in place of injured Marvin Bagley (leg) May 11th, 2021
- Marvin Bagley (leg) out for Kings on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Kings' Harrison Barnes (adductor) out again on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (leg) unlikely to play on Tuesday May 11th, 2021