Stephen Curry resting Thursday for Warriors' last game before break
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry (rest) will not play on Thursday versus the Phoenix Suns.
Curry and Draymond Green (ankle recovery) will both sit out the Warriors' final game before the All-Star break. Neither player even traveled with the team to Phoenix. Kelly Oubre (wrist) remains uncertain, so Golden State may be seriously shorthanded against the Suns. Andrew Wiggins and Kent Bazemore will likely lead the offense if Oubre sits, with Brad Wanamaker and Mychal Mulder also taking on more work.
numberFire's models currently project Oubre for 33.1 FanDuel points on Thursday and he has a salary of $7,200 on the nine-game slate. James Wiseman is leading the Warriors with a 31.4 usage percentage and Wiggins is second (30.7) when Steph, Dray, and Oubre aren't on the court this season.
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) listed as questionable for Warriors' Game 6 Finals injury report June 15th, 2022
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 against Boston June 15th, 2022
- Warriors' Otto Porter (knee) cleared to play without minutes limit for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors in Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022