Kyle Kuzma (heel) starting for Lakers Wednesday in place of injured LeBron James
Los Angeles Lakers forward Kyle Kuzma is in the lineup Wednesday in the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Kuzma was considered a game-time decision due to a heel injury, but he's been cleared to play against Buddy Hield and Co. He'll also enter the starting five, as LeBron James is missing his first game of the season to close out the first half of the season.
Our models project Kuzma for 12.2 points, 6.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 23.5 FanDuel points across 27.2 minutes of action.
- OG Anunoby (calf) out for Toronto Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry (rest) ruled out again for Toronto Sunday April 18th, 2021
- James Ennis (calf) questionable for Magic Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Gary Trent Jr. off of Raptors' injury report Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (hip) out for Raptors Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Pascal Siakam (shoulder) out again for Raptors Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews playing with Lakers' second unit on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Markieff Morris on Saturday, Wesley Matthews to bench April 17th, 2021
- Marc Gasol (finger) available off Los Angeles' bench on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Markieff Morris (ankle) active for Lakers' Saturday matchup against Jazz April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Andre Drummond (toe) on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Andre Drummond (toe) probable for Lakers on Saturday April 16th, 2021