Kawhi Leonard (back) questionable to play for Clippers Thursday
Los Angeles Clippers guard/forward Kawhi Leonard is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Leonard was a late scratch on Tuesday night against the Boston Celtics due to back spasms. As a result, Reggie Jackson got a start. Should Leonard sit again, Jackson would likely start again. Keep an eye on the former's status over the next 24 hours.
Our models project Leonard for 27.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, 4.9 assists and 47.4 FanDuel points across 34.8 minutes of action.
- Thunder's Luguentz Dort (hip) questionable for Sunday versus Raptors April 18th, 2021
- Heat rule out Jimmy Butler (ankle) Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Andre Iguodala (hip) available for Miami Sunday April 18th, 2021
- OG Anunoby (calf) out for Toronto Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry (rest) ruled out again for Toronto Sunday April 18th, 2021
- James Ennis (calf) questionable for Magic Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (foot) questionable for Clippers Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Marcus Morris starting for Clippers on Friday, Patrick Patterson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Clippers' Paul George (illness) starting on Friday, Terance Mann coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Clippers' Paul George (illness) a game-time decision on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (foot) remains sidelined on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Clippers' Marcus Morris (rest) expected to return on Friday April 15th, 2021