Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (knee) questionable on Wednesday
Houston Rockets forward Danuel House Jr. (knee) is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
House is listed as questionable with a knee injury after playing just 10.8 minutes against Cleveland on Monday. If he is available, our models expect him to play 29.7 minutes against the Nets.
House's Wednesday projection includes 9.7 points, 4.0 rebounds, 2.1 assists, and 21.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,200.
- Georges Niang playing with Utah's second unit on Friday afternoon April 16th, 2021
- Royce O'Neale returning to Jazz lineup Friday for Georges Niang April 16th, 2021
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (ankle) ruled out again Friday afternoon April 16th, 2021
- Myles Turner (ankle) ruled out for Pacers in Friday matinee April 16th, 2021
- Raptors' DeAndre' Bembry (hamstring) now questionable Friday April 16th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (knee) questionable for Thunder against Pistons April 16th, 2021
- Rockets' Sterling Brown (knee) out again on Wednesday April 13th, 2021
- Rockets' Sterling Brown (knee) out on Monday April 11th, 2021
- John Wall (Achilles) starting for Rockets Saturday; Avery Bradley to bench April 10th, 2021
- Avery Bradley coming off Rockets' bench on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Rockets' Avery Bradley starting on Friday in place of injured John Wall (knee) April 9th, 2021
- Houston's John Wall (Achilles) ruled out for Friday's game against Clippers April 8th, 2021