Warriors' Draymond Green (ankle) available on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green (ankle) will play in Wednesday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Green, who is dealing with a slight ankle tweak, practiced in full on Tuesday and will be available for Wednesday's clash with Portland. Our models expect him to play 35.8 minutes against the Trail Blazers.
Green's Wednesday projection includes 8.4 points, 6.8 rebounds, 9.7 assists, and 35.3 FanDuel points.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (calf) planning to play against Dallas on Thursday April 21st, 2021
- Jeremy Lamb (knee) questionable Wednesday for Indiana April 21st, 2021
- Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Heat versus Spurs April 21st, 2021
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson suspended 1 game for headbutt April 21st, 2021
- Pacers' Goga Bitadze (ankle) questionable Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) could make season debut Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (toe) questionable on Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (ankle) starting on Monday April 19th, 2021
- Warriors' Kent Bazemore starting again Monday April 19th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (ankle) 'should be good to go' for Warriors Monday April 19th, 2021
- Kelly Oubre (wrist) available off Golden State's bench on Monday April 19th, 2021
- Kelly Oubre (wrist) questionable for Warriors on Monday April 18th, 2021