Spurs' Keldon Johnson (conditioning) questionable again Tuesday
San Antonio Spurs small forward Keldon Johnson (conditioning) is questionable for Tuesday's game versus the New York Knicks.
Johnson cleared the league's health and safety protocols but is still working on his conditioning after not playing since February 14. He could be on a minutes limit even if the Spurs say Johnson can play, so Trey Lyles could remain in the starting lineup. LaMarcus Aldridge has been ruled out with a stomach illness on the second leg of San Antonio's back-to-back. Derrick White, Rudy Gay, and Devin Vassell all remain out due to league protocols.
Lyles is averaging 19.4 FanDuel points during Johnson's three-game absence. He has a salary of $4,000 on Tuesday's six-game slate.
- Pistons' Dennis Smith (knee) out on Sunday April 11th, 2021
- Pistons' Wayne Ellington starting on Sunday in place of Dennis Smith (knee) April 11th, 2021
- Enes Kanter coming off the bench for Portland on Sunday April 11th, 2021
- Kendrick Nunn starting for Heat in place of injured Victor Oladipo on Sunday April 11th, 2021
- Rockets' Sterling Brown (knee) out on Monday April 11th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) out again on Monday April 11th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Spurs' Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) ruled out on Friday April 9th, 2021
- San Antonio's Lonnie Walker (wrist) available for Friday's game against Denver April 9th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) questionable for Spurs Friday night April 8th, 2021
- Lonnie Walker (wrist) questionable for Spurs Friday April 8th, 2021
- Spurs starting Dejounte Murray (foot) on Wednesday, Luka Samanic to bench April 7th, 2021