Jerami Grant (quad) still questionable for Pistons versus Raptors
Detroit Pistons forward Jerami Grant (left quad contusion) remains questionable for Wednesday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Grant was initially questionable for Tuesday's game before it was postponed and his status remains the same for Wednesday. Pistons head coach Dwane Casey said Grant was unable to practice Tuesday but they will see how he feels on Wednesday before making a decision. Sekou Doumbouya will likely start if Grant is ruled out.
Grant shot just 41.3 percent in February after making 44.8 percent of his field goals over the first 20 games of the year. He's averaging 36.6 FanDuel points per game for the season. Josh Jackson is seeing his usage go up 3.2 percent this season when Grant isn't on the court and averaging 1.0 FanDuel points per minute.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Saben Lee coming off Pistons' bench Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Dennis Smith Jr. starting for Pistons Saturday; Saben Lee to bench April 10th, 2021
- Isaiah Stewart coming off Pistons' bench Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (concussion) starting for Pistons Saturday; Isaiah Stewart to bench April 10th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (head) available for Pistons on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Detroit's Wayne Ellington (rest) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021