Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) to be re-evaluated Friday
Atlanta Hawks small forward De'Andre Hunter (right knee) will meet with doctors on Friday to determine whether he needs a second PRP injection, per general manager Travis Schlenk.
Hunter has been sidelined since late January and he's expected to remain out until at least the end of March. On the other side of the coin, the Hawks will be getting Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) back on the wing Tuesday for the first time in nearly two months.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Hawks are 3.5-point underdogs on Tuesday versus the Miami Heat and the over/under is 222.0 points.
- Wizards' Rui Hachimura (knee) not expected to play on Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Mavericks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) questionable for Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Rudy Gobert back in Utah's lineup Monday April 19th, 2021
- Mike Conley back in Utah's lineup Monday; Jordan Clarkson to come off bench April 19th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday for Nets April 19th, 2021
- Kevin Durant (thigh) out Tuesday for Nets April 19th, 2021
- Atlanta's Danilo Gallinari (foot) remains sidelined on Tuesday April 19th, 2021
- Solomon Hill coming off Hawks' bench Sunday afternoon April 18th, 2021
- John Collins (ankle) starting for Atlanta Sunday; Solomon Hill to bench April 18th, 2021
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) available for Hawks Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Danilo Gallinari (foot) out again on Sunday April 17th, 2021
- John Collins (ankle) questionable for Atlanta Sunday April 17th, 2021