Pacers expect Jeremy Lamb (knee) back Wednesday
Indiana Pacers guard/forward Jeremy Lamb (left knee soreness) is expected to play versus the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday, per head coach Nate Bjorkgren.
Lamb was held out of Monday's game for the first time since returning from a torn left ACL on January 20. Doug McDermott exited early after losing a tooth while fighting for a loose ball in the third quarter. Lamb could be looking at additional minutes on Wednesday if McDermott is unavailable.
Lamb is averaging 22.1 FanDuel points per game and numberFire's models currently project him for 21.2 FanDuel points versus the Cavs on Wednesday. Malcolm Brogdon actually enjoys a 2.7 percent usage increase when Lamb is on the court while Aaron Holiday and Domantas Sabonis' rates both increase by 1.6 percent. Justin Holiday's usage rate only takes a 0.6 percent hit when sharing the floor with Lamb.
- Kyle Kuzma (calf) questionable for Lakers on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (knee) out again on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Lakers' Marc Gasol (hamstring) questionable for Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Rockets' Avery Bradley starting on Friday in place of injured John Wall (knee) April 9th, 2021
- Detroit's Wayne Ellington (rest) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Jerami Grant (knee) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Goga Bitadze playing with Indiana's second unit on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Doug McDermott coming off Pacers' bench Friday night April 9th, 2021
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) starting on Friday night; Doug McDermott to bench April 9th, 2021
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) active and starting on Friday, Goga Bitadze coming off the bench April 9th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hip) questionable for Pacers Friday April 8th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (ankle) questionable for Pacers Friday April 8th, 2021