Hawks' Kevin Huerter has tight back Tuesday
Atlanta Hawks shooting guard Kevin Huerter is probable to play on Tuesday against the Miami Heat due to upper back tightness.
Huerter is expected to play and the Hawks are also expected to get Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) back for the first time since early January. Bogdanovic will be on a minutes limit Tuesday but his return to the rotation could cut into Huerter's production. Huerter played 41 minutes versus the Heat on Sunday and scored 13 points with 4 rebounds, 4 assists, a career-high 6 steals, and a triple.
numberFire’s models project Huerter for 24.4 FanDuel points on Tuesday and he has a salary of $5,300 on the six-game slate. Huerter put up 37.8 FanDuel points against Miami on Sunday. The Heat are allowing the third-most 3-point makes per game to the shooting guard position this season and 54.8 percent of Huerter's shots come from beyond the arc.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) listed out for Thunder Friday April 15th, 2021
- Mo Bamba (hip) questionable for Orlando Friday April 15th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) questionable for Spurs Friday April 15th, 2021
- Joe Ingles (knee) not listed on Utah's Friday injury report April 15th, 2021
- Jordan Clarkson (ankle) probable for Utah Friday April 15th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker coming off Lakers' bench Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Brandon Goodwin coming off Atlanta's bench on Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Trae Young (calf) starting for Hawks Thursday night; Brandon Goodwin to bench April 15th, 2021
- Trae Young (calf) will play for Atlanta Thursday night April 15th, 2021
- Atlanta's Danilo Gallinari (foot) remains out on Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Trae Young (calf) questionable for Hawks against Bucks April 15th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (foot) questionable Thursday for Hawks April 15th, 2021