Knicks' Taj Gibson (ankle) out again for Tuesday
The New York Knicks listed forward/center Taj Gibson (sprained ankle) as out for Tuesday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gibson sprained his ankle early during Saturday's game against the Indiana Pacers and wasn't able to suit up for Sunday's game either. He'll now miss his second consecutive game with the injury as the Knicks take on the Spurs.
Nerlens Noel and Julius Randle saw big time usage with Gibson sidelined and figure to continue doing so until the veteran can return. Our models project Noel and Randle for 32.6 and 43.6 fantasy points, respectively.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) listed out for Thunder Friday April 15th, 2021
- Mo Bamba (hip) questionable for Orlando Friday April 15th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) questionable for Spurs Friday April 15th, 2021
- Joe Ingles (knee) not listed on Utah's Friday injury report April 15th, 2021
- Jordan Clarkson (ankle) probable for Utah Friday April 15th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker coming off Lakers' bench Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting April 14th, 2021
- New York's Reggie Bullock (illness) active for Friday's matchup against Mavericks April 2nd, 2021
- Knicks' Derrick Rose (ankle) available on Friday April 2nd, 2021
- New York's RJ Barrett (ankle) will play in Friday's contest against Dallas April 2nd, 2021
- R.J. Barrett (ankle) questionable for Knicks versus Mavericks April 2nd, 2021