New York's Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful for Tuesday's game against Spurs
New York Knicks point guard Elfrid Payton (hamstring) is listed as doubtful for Tuesday's contest against the San Antonio Spurs.
Payton is unlikely to play against the Spurs after New York's point guard missed three straight games with right hamstring soreness. Expect Derrick Rose and Immanuel Quickley to log more minutes at the point guard position in a fast tempo matchup against a San Antonio unit playing with a 101.0 pace.
Our models currently project Rose and Quickley to score 30.0 and 14.3 FanDuel points respectively on Tuesday.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) listed out for Thunder Friday April 15th, 2021
- Mo Bamba (hip) questionable for Orlando Friday April 15th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) questionable for Spurs Friday April 15th, 2021
- Joe Ingles (knee) not listed on Utah's Friday injury report April 15th, 2021
- Jordan Clarkson (ankle) probable for Utah Friday April 15th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker coming off Lakers' bench Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting April 14th, 2021
- New York's Reggie Bullock (illness) active for Friday's matchup against Mavericks April 2nd, 2021
- Knicks' Derrick Rose (ankle) available on Friday April 2nd, 2021
- New York's RJ Barrett (ankle) will play in Friday's contest against Dallas April 2nd, 2021
- R.J. Barrett (ankle) questionable for Knicks versus Mavericks April 2nd, 2021