Cleveland's Cedi Osman (back) active for Monday's contest against Houston
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Cedi Osman (back) is available for Monday's game against the Houston Rockets.
Osman is expected to play against the Rockets after a one-game absence with lower back spasms. In a good matchup against a Houston unit ranked 18th in points allowed per game this season, our models project Osman to score 18.0 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,100.
Osman's projection includes 9.7 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 2.1 assists.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Jarrett Allen (concussion) out again for Cavaliers Thursday April 7th, 2021
- Jarrett Allen (concussion) out for Cavs Monday April 5th, 2021
- Cavs' Larry Nance Jr. (illness) out Monday versus Spurs April 5th, 2021
- Cavaliers' Larry Nance Jr. (illness) ruled out on Saturday April 2nd, 2021
- Cleveland's Jarrett Allen (concussion) out again on Saturday April 2nd, 2021
- Isaiah Hartenstein moving to Cavaliers' bench Thursday April 1st, 2021