Tobias Harris (knee) ruled out again Monday for 76ers
Philadelphia 76ers forward Tobias Harris (right knee) has been ruled out again for Monday's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Harris will miss a second consecutive game and it's possible the 76ers will be without two starters if Joel Embiid (ankle) also sits. Furkan Korkmaz started in place of Harris last game but Mike Scott took over to start the second half. Ben Simmons should be busy on offense if Harris and Embiid are both out. Shake Milton also figures to play more minutes.
In situations when Milton is on the court with Simmons but not Harris and Embiid this season, his usage increases to a team-high 27.9 percent and he averages 1.1 FanDuel points per minute. Milton has a salary of $4,400 on Monday's seven-game slate.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz starting for 76ers on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Matisse Thybulle starting for 76ers Saturday night April 10th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) ruled out for 76ers Saturday; Furkan Korkmaz to start April 10th, 2021
- Danny Green (hip) ruled out for 76ers Saturday; Matisse Thybulle to start April 10th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (hip) questionable for Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) listed as questionable on Philadelphia's Saturday injury report April 10th, 2021