Warriors' Draymond Green dealing with ankle sprain
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green said the left ankle sprain he suffered during Sunday's game wasn't "too bad," per head coach Steve Kerr.
Green was held out of the second half but the game had already been decided. He will have Monday and Tuesday to heal before the Warriors open a back-to-back on Wednesday against the Portland Trail Blazers. Juan Toscano-Anderson and Eric Paschall will benefit if the Warriors decide to hold Green out through the All-Star break.
Draymond is averaging 50.3 FanDuel points over his last three healthy games and has scored over 40 in four of his last six healthy appearances. Steph Curry leads the Warriors with an 3.0 percent usage increase when Draymond isn't on the court this season.
- Wizards' Rui Hachimura (knee) not expected to play on Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Mavericks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) questionable for Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Rudy Gobert back in Utah's lineup Monday April 19th, 2021
- Mike Conley back in Utah's lineup Monday; Jordan Clarkson to come off bench April 19th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday for Nets April 19th, 2021
- Kevin Durant (thigh) out Tuesday for Nets April 19th, 2021
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (ankle) starting on Monday April 19th, 2021
- Warriors' Kent Bazemore starting again Monday April 19th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (ankle) 'should be good to go' for Warriors Monday April 19th, 2021
- Kelly Oubre (wrist) available off Golden State's bench on Monday April 19th, 2021
- Kelly Oubre (wrist) questionable for Warriors on Monday April 18th, 2021
- Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) questionable for Monday April 18th, 2021