Pacers' T.J. Warren (foot) remains 'months away' from return
Indiana Pacers small forward T.J. Warren (foot) is still months away from a return, according to Pacers report Scott Agness of Fieldhouse Files.
Warren underwent successful surgery on January 5 for a stress fracture in his foot and remains in a walking boot. Pacers head coach Nate Bjorkgren said in February that Warren is continuing to work through rehab but that there isn't any timetable on a return. On the other hand, Agness said Caris LeVert (kidney cancer) is expected to make his Pacers debut sometime this month. Justin Holiday is among multiple Pacers players currently benefitting from Warren and Holiday's absences.
The Pacers are 4.5-point underdogs on Monday versus the Philadelphia 76ers, per FanDuel Sportsbook. Holiday is currently numberFire's third-best value play on Monday's seven-game slate with a salary of $4,500 and projection of 26.1 FanDuel points.
- Grizzlies' De'Anthony Melton (leg) out again on Wednesday April 13th, 2021
- Magic's Otto Porter (foot) out again on Wednesday April 13th, 2021
- Magic's Mo Bamba (hip) questionable for Wednesday April 13th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (wrist) questionable for Wednesday April 13th, 2021
- Orlando's Chuma Okeke (hip) questionable for Wednesday April 13th, 2021
- Rockets' Sterling Brown (knee) out again on Wednesday April 13th, 2021
- Myles Turner (ankle) still out Tuesday for Pacers April 13th, 2021
- Indiana's Myles Turner (ankle) remains out on Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Goga Bitadze playing with Indiana's second unit on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Doug McDermott coming off Pacers' bench Friday night April 9th, 2021
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) starting on Friday night; Doug McDermott to bench April 9th, 2021
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) active and starting on Friday, Goga Bitadze coming off the bench April 9th, 2021