Joel Embiid (ankle) questionable to play Monday night
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid is considered questionable to play Monday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Embiid is dealing with an ankle ailment, and his status for Monday is currently up in the air. Should he be forced to sit, there would be extended opportunity for Dwight Howard with the first team. Keep an eye on Embiid's status over the next 25 hours or so.
Our models currently project Embiid for 28.7 points, 11.8 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 51.5 FanDuel points across 34.4 minutes of action.
- Lakers starting Andre Drummond (toe) on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Cory Joseph (ankle) not listed on Pistons' Saturday injury report April 17th, 2021
- Pistons' Jerami Grant not listed on Saturday's injury report against Washington April 17th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee not listed on Detroit's Saturday injury report April 17th, 2021
- Detroit's Killian Hayes (injury management) ruled out on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Hornets' PJ Washington (ankle) questionable for Sunday's game against Portland April 17th, 2021
- Sixers starting Mike Scott for inactive Tobias Harris on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) out for 76ers on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz starting for inactive Seth Curry (hip) on Friday April 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Tobias Harris (knee) downgraded to doubtful on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Dwight Howard (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday April 15th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday April 15th, 2021