Hawks rule out Cam Reddish (Achilles) for Sunday versus Heat
The Atlanta Hawks have ruled out forward Cam Reddish (Achilles soreness) for Sunday's game against the Miami Heat.
Reddish will now miss his fourth consecutive game while he nurses his Achilles injury. The sophomore has earned a start in 21 of his 26 active games so far this season and has averaged 21.5 fantasy points per game.
With Reddish slated to miss another game, expect Tony Snell to remain in the Hawks' lineup against the Heat. Our models project Snell to play 27.8 minutes tonight and to score 13.5 fantasy points, with 7.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.5 assists. FanDuel has set his salary at $4,000.
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) questionable for Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Andre Drummond (toe) probable for Lakers on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (toe) out again for Bucks on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Derrick Jones starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard (hamstring) April 16th, 2021
- Brandon Goodwin coming off Atlanta's bench on Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Trae Young (calf) starting for Hawks Thursday night; Brandon Goodwin to bench April 15th, 2021
- Trae Young (calf) will play for Atlanta Thursday night April 15th, 2021
- Atlanta's Danilo Gallinari (foot) remains out on Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Trae Young (calf) questionable for Hawks against Bucks April 15th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (foot) questionable Thursday for Hawks April 15th, 2021