Hassan Whiteside (health protocols) remains out Sunday night
Sacramento Kings center Hassan Whiteside will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Whiteside has missed two straight games due to the NBA's health and safety protocols surrounding COVID-19, and he'll sit Sunday as well. Nemanja Bjelica should see extended run with the second unit.
In 23 games this season, Whiteside has averaged 8.3 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.3 blocks and 19.5 FanDuel points.
- Troy Brown Jr. (ankle) ruled out for Bulls Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Svi Mykhailiuk starting Wednesday for Thunder over Kenrich Williams April 21st, 2021
- Thunder's Luguentz Dort (hip) remains sidelined on Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Rajon Rondo (wrist) ruled out for Clippers against Grizzlies April 21st, 2021
- Isaiah Roby (toe) upgraded to questionable Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Doug McDermott (ankle) out for Indiana's Wednesday matchup against Thunder April 21st, 2021
- Damian Jones coming off the bench for Sacramento on Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside starting for Kings on Sunday, Damian Jones coming off the bench April 18th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (illness) starting for Kings Wednesday; Tyrese Haliburton back to bench April 14th, 2021
- Tyrese Haliburton coming off Kings' bench Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (illness) expected to play for Kings Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Wednesday in place of injured Richaun Holmes April 14th, 2021