Knicks' Taj Gibson (ankle) won't return to Saturday's game
New York Knicks forward/center Taj Gibson will not return Saturday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Gibson has suffered a sprained left ankle, according to the team, and it's unclear how long he'll be forced to sit. At the very least, he'll be held out for the rest of Saturday's tilt, and Kevin Knox could see more minutes as a result.
Before exiting, Gibson had 2 points, 1 rebound and 2.2 FanDuel points.
- Georges Niang playing with Utah's second unit on Friday afternoon April 16th, 2021
- Royce O'Neale returning to Jazz lineup Friday for Georges Niang April 16th, 2021
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (ankle) ruled out again Friday afternoon April 16th, 2021
- Myles Turner (ankle) ruled out for Pacers in Friday matinee April 16th, 2021
- Raptors' DeAndre' Bembry (hamstring) now questionable Friday April 16th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (knee) questionable for Thunder against Pistons April 16th, 2021
- Alec Burks (protocols) ruled out for Knicks against Mavericks April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting April 14th, 2021
- New York's Reggie Bullock (illness) active for Friday's matchup against Mavericks April 2nd, 2021
- Knicks' Derrick Rose (ankle) available on Friday April 2nd, 2021
- New York's RJ Barrett (ankle) will play in Friday's contest against Dallas April 2nd, 2021