Talen Horton-Tucker starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Wesley Matthews to bench
Los Angeles Lakers guard Talen Horton-Tucker will start on Wednesday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Horton-Tucker has been coming off the bench as of late, but that's changing Wednesday. He'll now enter the starting five, and Wesley Matthews will revert to a bench role.
Our models project Horton-Tucker for 9.5 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 21.0 FanDuel points across 25.7 minutes of action.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) upgraded to probable for Mavericks Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- OG Anunoby returning for Raptors versus Nets April 21st, 2021
- Kyle Lowry not on Raptors' injury report Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Pascal Siakam set to return for Raptors Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (hip) on track for Toronto Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Jeremy Lamb (knee) questionable Wednesday for Indiana April 21st, 2021
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (calf) planning to play against Dallas on Thursday April 21st, 2021
- Wesley Matthews playing with Lakers' second unit on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Markieff Morris on Saturday, Wesley Matthews to bench April 17th, 2021
- Marc Gasol (finger) available off Los Angeles' bench on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Markieff Morris (ankle) active for Lakers' Saturday matchup against Jazz April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Andre Drummond (toe) on Saturday April 17th, 2021