Kyle Lowry (thumb) available to play for Toronto on Wednesday
Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry will suit up Wednesday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Lowry was expected to play, so this comes as no surprise. The star point guard will be out there despite a thumb injury against Jimmy Butler and Co. Expect him back in the starting five, which would likely mean DeAndre Bembry would be demoted to a bench role.
Our models project Lowry for 14.8 points, 4.9 rebounds, 6.6 assists and 32.0 FanDuel points across 37.4 minutes of action.
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) questionable for Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Andre Drummond (toe) probable for Lakers on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (toe) out again for Bucks on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Derrick Jones starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard (hamstring) April 16th, 2021
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet starting on Friday in place of OG Anunoby (rest) April 16th, 2021
- Raptors starting Paul Watson for inactive Pascal Siakam (rest) on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Toronto's DeAndre Bembry (hamstring) active for Friday's game against Orlando April 16th, 2021
- Raptors' Gary Trent Jr. (ankle) out on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) available on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Raptors' DeAndre' Bembry (hamstring) now questionable Friday April 16th, 2021