Dillon Brooks (thigh) could return for Grizzlies Thursday
Memphis Grizzlies small forward Dillon Brooks (right thigh soreness) is questionable to play on Thursday versus the Los Angeles Clippers.
This is the first time in a couple of games that Brooks has been listed as questionable, so he may be nearing a return. Desmond Bane, Grayson Allen, and De'Anthony Melton have all seen upticks during Brooks' absence. They should benefit once again Thursday if Brooks remains sidelined.
numberFire’s models currently project Brooks for 25.7 FanDuel points versus the Clippers on Thursday.
- Ersan Ilyasova starting for Jazz Saturday in place of resting Rudy Gobert April 17th, 2021
- Joe Ingles starting for Utah Saturday in place of resting Mike Conley April 17th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews playing with Lakers' second unit on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Markieff Morris on Saturday, Wesley Matthews to bench April 17th, 2021
- Jazz starting Jordan Clarkson for injured Donovan Mitchell on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Marc Gasol (finger) available off Los Angeles' bench on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (hip) out on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Grizzlies' De'Anthony Melton (leg) out again on Wednesday April 13th, 2021
- De'Anthony Melton (leg) ruled out for Memphis Sunday night April 10th, 2021
- Brandon Clarke (calf) active for Memphis Friday night April 9th, 2021
- Memphis' Brandon Clarke (calf) upgraded to questionable on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Ja Morant (back) fine for Grizzlies against Hawks April 7th, 2021