Russell Westbrook will play for Wizards in back-to-back Tuesday
Washington Wizards point guard Russell Westbrook will play Tuesday versus the Los Angeles Clippers in the second leg of a back-to-back.
This is a bit of a surprise after Westbrook played 44 minutes in an overtime win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday. He put up 32 points with 14 rebounds and 9 assists on 13-of-25 field goals and 6-of-12 free throws. Westbrook has reeled in his 3-point shooting recently with just nine attempts over the last five games. He said he's attempting fewer 3-pointers recently because "[he] can move and jump now," after dealing with a left quad injury to begin the season.
numberFire’s models project Westbrook for 36.4 FanDuel points versus the Clippers and he has a salary of $9,200 on Tuesday’s nine-game slate. Russ scored 49.1 FanDuel points last week in the second leg of a back-to-back.
- Portland's Damian Lillard (hamstring) questionable for Friday's game against Spurs April 16th, 2021
- Utah's Donovan Mitchell suffers ankle/leg injury on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Georges Niang playing with Utah's second unit on Friday afternoon April 16th, 2021
- Royce O'Neale returning to Jazz lineup Friday for Georges Niang April 16th, 2021
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (ankle) ruled out again Friday afternoon April 16th, 2021
- Myles Turner (ankle) ruled out for Pacers in Friday matinee April 16th, 2021
- Washington's Bradley Beal (back) starting on Monday with minutes restriction, Raul Neto to bench April 12th, 2021
- Raul Neto playing off Wizards' bench with Bradley Beal starting on Monday April 12th, 2021
- Wizards' Bradley Beal (back) probable for Monday April 11th, 2021
- Raul Neto starting for Wizards Saturday night April 10th, 2021
- Bradley Beal (hip) ruled out for Wizards Saturday; Raul Neto to start April 10th, 2021
- Daniel Gafford (ankle) returning for Wizards on Saturday April 10th, 2021