Seth Curry (ankle) probable Tuesday for Philadelphia
Philadelphia 76ers guard Seth Curry (left ankle soreness) is probable to play against the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday.
Curry is dealing with some soreness after playing between 34-38 minutes in six straight games. Tyrese Maxey could see a few more minutes if Curry winds up being limited Tuesday. Curry scored 12 points on 4-of-12 shooting with a pair of 3-pointers and 6 assists on Sunday versus the Raptors.
numberFire’s models project Curry for 22.2 FanDuel points versus the Raptors and he has a salary of $4,000 on Tuesday’s nine-game slate. Toronto is allowing the fourth-highest three-point attempt rate (44.0 percent) and Curry hoists 47.6 percent of his shots from beyond the arc.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz starting for 76ers on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Matisse Thybulle starting for 76ers Saturday night April 10th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) ruled out for 76ers Saturday; Furkan Korkmaz to start April 10th, 2021
- Danny Green (hip) ruled out for 76ers Saturday; Matisse Thybulle to start April 10th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (hip) questionable for Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) listed as questionable on Philadelphia's Saturday injury report April 10th, 2021