Tyler Herro ruled out for Heat against Thunder with hip contusion
Miami Heat shooting guard Tyler Herro will not play on Monday against the Oklahoma City Thunder due to a hip contusion.
Herro injured his hip in the first half on Saturday versus the Los Angeles Lakers and did not return. The Heat were still able to pull off the victory and will hold Herro out for at least Monday's game. Gabe Vincent (knee, probable) and Kendrick Nunn should see upticks in usage as a result of Herro's absence. Nunn finished with 27 points (10-of-14 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, a block, and 5 triples on Saturday.
Nunn is averaging 30.1 FanDuel points per game when Herro doesn't play this season, an increase of 9.8 FanDuel points. He has a salary of $5,600 on Monday's six-game slate.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Miami Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Miami's Victor Oladipo (knee) to miss at least four games April 9th, 2021
- Heat's Victor Oladipo having knee evaluated April 9th, 2021
- Tyler Herro (foot) ready Thursday for Heat April 8th, 2021
- Miami's Goran Dragic (back) active for Saturday's contest against Cleveland April 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Andre Iguodala (hip) questionable for Saturday April 3rd, 2021