Tayshaun Prince starting for Timberwolves, Zach LaVine to the bench
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Tayshaun Prince will return to the starting lineup for Wednesday's game versus the Toronto Raptors, sending Zach LaVine back to the bench.
Prince has fluctuated in and out of the starting five all season long, but he's not a fantasy option in any league. LaVine should be able to see 30 minutes regardless of how he enters the game.
Prince is well outside of the top 100 with a -5.2 nERD on the year. He's averaging 3.2 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game.
- Clippers' Marcus Morris (concussion) will not return on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (knee) questionable on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Tyrese Haliburton (calf) ruled out until after the All-Star break March 2nd, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen (shoulder) doubtful for Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Buddy Hield (ankle) questionable for Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (back) questionable on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves starting Josh Okogie for inactive Malik Beasley on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Malik Beasley to be suspended 12 games February 25th, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarrett Culver (ankle) available with 15-minute restriction on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jarrett Culver (ankle) expected back Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Malik Beasley starting for Minnesota on Friday, Jaden McDaniels coming off the bench February 19th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels coming off the bench for Timberwolves on Friday February 19th, 2021