Beno Udrih (foot) will have season-ending surgery for Heat
Miami Heat point guard Beno Udrih is set to undergo surgery for a torn plantar plate in his right foot, and he is expected to miss the next three months of action.
Udrih will miss the remainder of the 2015-'16 season, and Miami could cut him in order to add another guy to the roster whilst remaining under the luxury tax threshold. Udrih should be good to go next season, but he's nothing more than a backup point guard and is not a fantasy option in most leagues. Until Miami adds another player, Goran Dragic and Dwyane Wade will be getting some heavy minutes for the Heat, with Josh Richardson serving as Dragic's primary backup.
Udrih ranks 100th on the year with a -2.9 nERD. He's averaging 4.7 points, 1.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists while logging 16.1 minutes a game. His 49.6 True Shooting Percentage is a bit off from his 53.9 career-average.
- JaVale McGee coming off the bench for Cleveland on Friday January 15th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson (health protocols) starting for Boston Friday; Daniel Theis to bench January 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Andre Drummond (Achilles) starting on Friday, JaVale McGee coming off the bench January 15th, 2021
- Celtics' Jeff Teague starting on Friday in place of Jayson Tatum (health protocols) January 15th, 2021
- Austin Rivers coming off Knicks' bench Friday in Reggie Bullock return January 15th, 2021
- Trey Burke coming off Mavericks' bench Friday January 15th, 2021
- Charania: Friday's Wizards-Pistons contest reportedly postponed January 13th, 2021
- Josh Jackson playing off Detroit's bench with Wayne Ellington starting on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Wayne Ellington starting in Detroit's Wednesday lineup, Josh Jackson to bench January 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (knee) ruled out for Pistons Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (knee) downgraded for Detroit Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Pistons' Derrick Rose (knee) questionable for Sunday January 10th, 2021