Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (knee) available for Thunder Wednesday
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (left knee sprain) is available to play on Wednesday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Gilgeous-Alexander missed the last four contests and it's not clear if he will be on a minutes limit following the absence. His return will result in reduced workloads for the likes of Kenrich Williams, Lu Dort, Hamidou Diallo, and Darius Bazley. Al Horford will take a breather on the second leg of the back-to-back. The Thunder have used seven different starting lineups over the last eight games, so it's a guessing game as to who Gilgeous-Alexander might be replacing in the first unit.
numberFire's models project SGA for 38.2 FanDuel points versus the Grizzlies. He has a salary of $8,500 on Wednesday's 10-game slate.
- Damian Lillard (hamstring) reportedly expects to play for Trail Blazers Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jaylen Nowell (leg) out again on Tuesday April 20th, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (toe) questionable on Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Raptors' Paul Watson (knee) out on Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Killian Hayes (injury management) out on Wednesday for Detroit April 20th, 2021
- Pistons' Jerami Grant not on Wednesday's injury report April 20th, 2021
- Isaiah Roby (toe) out again for Thunder on Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Lu Dort (hip) questionable for Thunder Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Kenrich Williams starting Monday for Thunder April 19th, 2021
- Thunder's Josh Hall (knee) unavailable Monday April 19th, 2021
- Isaiah Roby (toe) ruled out for Thunder Monday in back-to-back April 19th, 2021
- Thunder rule out Lu Dort (hip) Monday in back-to-back April 19th, 2021