Woj: Minnesota's D'Angelo Russell (knee) expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks
According to Adrian Wojnarowski, Minnesota Timberwolves point guard D'Angelo Russell (knee) is expected to miss four-to-six weeks after arthroscopic surgery.
Russell will undergo a procedure to remove a "loose body in his left knee." Expect Ricky Rubio and Malik Beasley to play increased roles at the guard positions until Russell is cleared to return.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 472.7 minutes this season with Russell off the floor, Rubio is averaging 0.93 FanDuel points per minute while Beasley is averaging a 1.05 mark in a 435.0 minute sample size.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) upgraded to probable for Mavericks Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- OG Anunoby returning for Raptors versus Nets April 21st, 2021
- Kyle Lowry not on Raptors' injury report Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Pascal Siakam set to return for Raptors Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (hip) on track for Toronto Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (calf) planning to play against Dallas on Thursday April 21st, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jaylen Nowell (leg) out again on Tuesday April 20th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jaylen Nowell (leg) out again on Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) doubtful for Minnesota Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Naz Reid coming off Timberwolves' bench Friday night April 16th, 2021
- Karl-Anthony Towns (personal) starting for Wolves Friday; Naz Reid back to bench April 16th, 2021
- Karl-Anthony Towns (personal) will play for Minnesota Friday night April 15th, 2021