Nerlens Noel starting for New York Saturday in place of injured Mitchell Robinson
New York Knicks forward/center Nerlens Noel will start on Saturday in the team's game against the Houston Rockets.
Noel has been coming off the bench for much of his Knicks tenure, but that's being changed on Saturday. Starting center Mitchell Robinson will miss upwards of a month due to a hand injury, leaving a hole in the lineup. That spot will be filled by Noel for the time being, earning a start against John Wall and the Rockets.
Our models project Noel for 6.4 points, 8.1 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 25.4 FanDuel points across 24.0 minutes of action.
- Damian Lillard (hamstring) officially cleared Wednesday for Trail Blazers April 21st, 2021
- Jimmy Butler (ankle) cleared to play for Heat Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) upgraded to probable for Mavericks Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- OG Anunoby returning for Raptors versus Nets April 21st, 2021
- Kyle Lowry not on Raptors' injury report Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Pascal Siakam set to return for Raptors Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Alec Burks (health protocols) out for Knicks Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Alec Burks (protocols) ruled out for Knicks against Mavericks April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting April 14th, 2021