New York's Mitchell Robinson (hand) expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks
According to Adrian Wojnarowski, New York Knicks center Mitchell Robinson is expected to miss four-to-six weeks after surgery on his fractured right hand.
Robinson will miss extended time after New York's center suffered a hand fracture on Friday. Expect Nerlens Noel to log more minutes at the center position until Robinson is cleared to return.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 385.4 minutes with Robinson off the floor this season, Noel is averaging 1.02 FanDuel points per minute and a 10.8% usage rate.
- Jose Rojas starting for Angels Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki sitting for Los Angeles on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Albert Pujols not in Angels' Saturday lineup April 17th, 2021
- Ersan Ilyasova starting for Jazz Saturday in place of resting Rudy Gobert April 17th, 2021
- Joe Ingles starting for Utah Saturday in place of resting Mike Conley April 17th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews playing with Lakers' second unit on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Alec Burks (protocols) ruled out for Knicks against Mavericks April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting April 14th, 2021
- New York's Reggie Bullock (illness) active for Friday's matchup against Mavericks April 2nd, 2021