Chris Paul (hamstring) starting for Suns on Wednesday; E'Twaun Moore to bench
Phoenix Suns guard Chris Paul will start on Wednesday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Paul missed the team's last game due to a hamstring injury, but he is apparently fully recovered from that ailment. The veteran will immediately re-enter the starting five in his return to the court, demoting E'Twaun Moore to a bench role.
Our models project Paul for 17.6 points, 4.9 rebounds, 7.4 assists and 36.8 FanDuel points across 33.6 minutes of action.
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Omar Narvaez in Brewers' Sunday lineup June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) ruled out for Game 1 Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul in COVID-19 protocol, out indefinitely June 16th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (shoulder) expected to be ready for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (shoulder) probable for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup against Lakers May 31st, 2021