Noah Vonleh signs with Nets, available to debut Tuesday
The Brooklyn Nets signed power forward Noah Vonleh.
Vonleh was waived by the Chicago Bulls in December before the season started. He will be available to make his Nets debut on Tuesday against the Detroit Pistons. Vonleh could emerge as one of the first bigs off the bench in a thin Brooklyn rotation. He will likely be competing with Jeff Green and Norvel Pelle for minutes behind DeAndre Jordan.
Vonleh averaged 9.8 FanDuel points and 10.5 minutes over 36 games between the Minnesota Timberwolves and Denver Nuggets last season.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Woj: Kyrie Irving (ankle) expected to miss rest of Nets-Bucks series June 15th, 2021